- What really happened when Swedes tried six-hour days? 12:43pm on 08 Feb 2017
- “We are gonna take the 4 hour day,
We are gonna surprise the boss some 1st of May”. (Old Wobbly song)If we abolish capitalism,private property,& the waged slavery rations system & make a commonly owned world, post-capitalist, production for use, free access society, we can personally arrange our working days as free human beings as opposed to waged slaves.
Nothing but our chains to lose.
- Send heavy drinkers for liver scan, GPs told 2:30pm on 19 Dec 2016
- Really sad comments on here from prejudiced & vindictive people. I don’t use any alcohol but I recognise the insidiously addictive nature of drinking it for some people. They are not responsible if they end up needing treatment. Society as a whole has a responsibility towards all of its citizens who find themselves ill as a consequence, even if it appears to some to be irresponsible.
- Chill out.
- UK’s current GDP growth rate won’t last, warns business body 10:41am on 12 Dec 2016 Short term forecasts like these are irrelevant when a mere 0.7% of the global population owns nearly half the world’s wealth. At the other end, 73% of the popular have less than $10,000 each. Capitalism lobally needs replaced by a post-capitalist, democratic, production ofr use, commonly owned, free access, socialist society, with resources governed by us all. Abolish the wages and prices system.
- EU leaders ‘not bluffing’ over Brexit terms, warns Malta’s PM 3:13pm on 25 Nov 2016
- The real struggle and motivation for the referendum was a conflict between two sections of the British capitalist class.It’s only when workers across the world discard all notions that countries and national identities are a central part of the political landscape that real changes can be made to all our lives.
Workers have no country and a commonly owned world to make and win.
- Russian warships: Spain says refuelling request withdrawn 11:28pm on 26 Oct 2016
- War by deed or proxy & poverty, absolute or relative, are inevitable concomitants of capitalism.Time for a democratic, post-capitalist future, of commonly owned,free access by all to the collectively produced wealth.
“. If money, according to Augier, “comes into the world with a congenital blood-stain on one cheek,” Capital comes dripping from head to foot, from every pore, with blood and dirt.”
These links will take you out of this site.